Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

shades of green

sweater, Tommy Hilfiger outlet
Black Rivet leather jacket, Wilsons
scarf, Zulily
Jolt pants, Macy's

      I'm so glad that I settled on getting this sweater in green instead of a neutral - it's nice to have a little color on a cold day. 
     Had a great Thanksgiving weekend - drove down to Los Angeles for Thanksgiving, and came back in time to bake a pan of oatmeal, accomplish the usual chores, start reading M.T. Anderson's "Feed," and enjoy two hours of aikido practice.
     It was a little rough waking on Monday, but it helped that my students had double specials - an extra hour to run copies and putter around the classroom helped me to ease back into the grind.
    Now that Thanksgiving has passed, it's time to think about Christmas decorations. I'd like to get a small artificial Christmas tree ... one of my favorite things about December is eating breakfast by the light of a Christmas tree! It makes those workday mornings a little more fun.
   
Hsi Lai temple, Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments, so please leave one if you like. :)